Beach Babe Tan Tips
For best results
• Wear loose, dark clothing and flip flops.
• Any tight fitting clothing and footwear may cause the spray tan to become uneven. Do not wear jeans, tight pants with seams, or materials which will abrade the skin.
• Flip flops are the optimal shoe choice for leaving the salon; do not wear boots, tights, leggings or Uggs immediately after tanning.
• Wait approximately 8 to 10 hours before showering.
• Avoid perspiring until first shower.
• Plan your workouts for before the tan!
• Please be aware the bronzer solution is water-soluble and washes out of all cotton materials.
• Nylons, silks, polyesters, lycras and leathers could possibly retain bronzer color permanently.
• Avoid hot showers, pools and hot tubs (these activities will speed the exfoliation process) Exfoliates should only be used before spray tan sessions
Did You Know?
We now offer UV tanning for clients who still love the feeling and color of UV tanning. Our stand up units offer a controlled tan time of 10 minutes, and are large units of 54 bulbs & 160 watts.
*Sessions and Monthly packages available.
**First tan free for new UV customer.
Copyright © 2014 Beach Babe Powered by